Products & Services
We provide you medication, information and advice.
As a regulated pharmacy, we can handle prescription requests for both private and publicly funded services. All information is kept strictly confidential and we will never share your details with anyone without your prior consent.
We offer all regular dispensing services you would expect.
Have questions about your medications? Our experienced pharmacists at Healthside Pharmacy are always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health care needs. We offer private consultations, sharing our knowledge and information to empower you with a full understanding of your medications.
If you are taking a complex regimen of medications, ask our pharmacist for a medication review. This serves to help you better understand your medication therapy and ensure that medications are being taken as prescribed. Our hope is to help clarify your therapy to prevent safety errors before it’s too late.
Compliance Blister Packaging
If you or someone you care for needs some extra help keeping track of when and which medications to take, we can help.
- Convenient, and easy to use for patients
- Increases compliance and medication adherence
- Increased patient medication knowledge
- Child resistant
- Senior friendly
Immunization and Injection
At Healthside Pharmacy, we have pharmacists who are trained and licensed to give injections.
The list of vaccines includes Flu, Zostavax, Shingrix, Gardasil, Twinrix, Havrix, Typhoid, and more.
The injection fee is $10 plus the cost of the vaccine. Publicly funded vaccines may be free for those who qualify.
Expired Medication Return
Allow us to safely dispose of your expired and unused medications, free of charge! We accept:
- Prescription medications, including liquids, powders, creams, etc.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) medications
- Natural health products
We carry a full range of over-the-counter medications for all of your healthcare needs, including the following conditions:
- Seasonal allergies
- Cough and cold
- Diabetic supplies
- Stomach and intestinal ailments
- Diet, nutrition, and meal supplements
- Family planning
- First aid
- Home medical
- Personal hygiene
- Skin care
- Eye care
- Vitamins and supplements
Home Delivery Service
Healthside Pharmacy offers free prescription home delivery in Vancouver.
We deliver Monday through Friday.
- AstraZeneca Covid 19 VaccineAny person over 40 years old can book an appointment for Covid-19 Vaccine Please call Pharmacy for appointment Link: https://b.telehippo.com/o/healthside/s/1794 dated Apr. 19, 2021
- 2021 Easter Holiday ScheduleWe will be closed on Friday, Sunday and Monday, April 2nd, 4th and 5th to observe Easter Holidays. Please, ensure you have enough medication, and call in early during the opening hours for prescription request. Thanks. Friday, Apr. 2nd ...
- 2021 Family Day Holiday ScheduleFamily Day Holiday Schedule. Saturday, Feb. 13th 9:00 am to 3:30 pm Sunday, Feb. 14th ...
- 2020 Christmas Holiday ScheduleDear Customers, We would like to inform you our holiday Schedule: Thursday, Dec. 24th ...
- 2020- 2021 Flu Shots for Adults now availablePlease make an appointment for your flu shot.
|Monday||9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|Friday||9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.|
Vancouver, BC V5P 3V8